Terms and Conditions
Ēvolvō Coaching Client Agreement
The Get Lean Inside Out Program is presented in five modules that include tools, tips & techniques for growth in fitness, nutrition, and mindset. The structure aims to ensure success in the client’s health and fitness journey, and it is reinforced through coaching calls. This coaching program focuses on building sustainable healthy habits that will empower the individual to be their best self for an exceptional return on investment on their health.
Coach Daniela Suarez will guide you through this holistic coaching program for sustainable results.
The coaching program and modules include:
Module 1: Discovering your why & setting your goals – discovering past habits
Module 2: Committing to your goals (tips, tricks, and techniques to stay consistent and build great habits) – discovering past habits
Module 3: Nutrition knowledge and mindset – discovering past habits
Module 4: Breaking bad habits & creating new ones – reprogramming
Module 5: Finding the best lifestyle for you after testing different strategies & strengthening how you want to be – reprogramming
Your Get Lean Inside Out Coaching Program Includes:
- Individual coaching sessions (based on the selected package)
- Ēvolvō digital coaching program materials
- Monthly personalized workout plan online
- Monthly personalized nutrition plan online
- Form correction and revision online
- Full access to my upcoming group coaching program (based on selected package)
- Full access to me for questions & accountability via WhatsApp voiceover for deep feedback
- Access to my recipe book
- Access to my worksheets + private content
- Email support (office hours & reply within 48 hours excluding holidays or weekends)
Total Fee for Get Lean Inside Out Coaching Program:
- Presented in your invoice and payment option selected when your sign up.
The coaching service delivered to the CLIENT is as per the coaching modules presented above. The CLIENT understands that coaching is not advice, psychotherapy, or counseling. The CLIENT agrees and understands that they are responsible for creating their own results.
The CLIENT(s) agrees to the following:
- Be committed: there will be homework, worksheets, and assignments that you will need to commit to see results. You agree to follow this coaching plan, therefore you must also act to create the results you want.
- 1:1 coaching sessions: please schedule in advance. Show up on time to the appointments and cancel with a 72-hour notice to reschedule. Pease let me (Daniela) know if you will be late or need to reschedule.
- Be fully transparent and coachable. The coaching sessions are confidential, and it is important for you to be honest so that I (Daniela) can help you to the best of my ability.
- Coaching fees are collected before the beginning of the Get Lean Inside Out Program. There are No Refunds of the initial or agreed upon installment payments. The nature of the program is one that provides you with a lot of upfront information and ressources, which is why yopu cannot receive a refund for the coaching or any component event weather you attend the events or not,.Events meaning the 1:1 coaching calls, group coaching sessions, website access, course online, special sessions, etc). All funds will be deemed earned upon activation and access to the program for the CLIENT.
- Under any circumstances, the program cannot be transferred to any other parties and the coaching program can solely be used by the CLIENT.
The CLIENT’s first payment activates and indicates the compliance with the above requests and comprehends the services provided and full agreement with the Ēvolvō Get Lean Inside Out Client Agreement.
Personal Training – Terms and Conditions
I recognize that my personal trainer is not able to provide me with medical advice with regard to my medical fitness and that the information that I provide is used as a guideline to the limitations of my ability to exercise safely. I have answered the questions to the best of my ability and understand the advice.
I also state that I wish to participate in activities which may include cardiovascular exercise, strength exercise, resistance exercise and stretching. I realize that my participation in these activities involves the risk of injury and even the possibility of death. Furthermore, I hereby confirm that I am voluntarily engaging in an acceptable level of exercise, which has been recommended to me.
Note: If you are pregnant, nursing, diabetic, on medication, have a medical condition, or are beginning a weight control program, consult your physician before starting to exercise/train or making any dietary changes. I recognize that I will let my personal trainer know if any of these events occur.
I am 19 years of age or older and am competent to accept in my own name. I have read and understand the terms and conditions above and agree to abide by them.
I wish you the best health and fitness journey and lots of success!