It’s easier than you think
*New illustrations by local artists*
Learn about your specific body type, and what that means for you from a nutritional standpoint — Easy to follow recipes. Optimizing your time with simplicity.
A beautiful cooking experience.
Quick recipes. Easy cooking.
5-15 minute, few ingredients for healthy alternatives. Includes breakfasts, A.M snacks, P.M snacks and dinners. Each recipe contains short cooking instructions and calorie count to make it simple for you.
○ Simple Banana Bread
1/3 cup oat flour
3 egg whites
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp stevia
1 tsp baking powder
splash vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend all the ingredients well.
- Spray a squared mold with coconut oil.
- Pour the batter, it should cover about half of the mold.
- Place in the oven and wait 20 minutes. You should check constantly by inserting a clean knife in the bread. If the knife comes out clean then it’s ready!
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down for 15 minutes before eating it.
- Serve and enjoy with a cup of coffee ♥
○ Raspberry Pancakes
4 egg whites
1 tbsp. stevia
1 tbsp flaxseeds
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Handful of raspberries
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Blend all the ingredients together until smooth consistency.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When hot, spray with oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup of pancake mixture for each pancake.
- Cook until you see bubbles form on the surface of the pancake. Turnover and cook until it is lightly browned.
- In another bowl smash the raspberries with the maple syrup and mix them until you get a sauce consistency.
- Serve the crepes and add the toppings
- Enjoy ♥
○ Butternut Squash Soup
1/2 white onion
1 tsp pink salt
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 cup light chicken stock
1 cup water
1/3 red bell pepper
1 tsp Persil
1 tbsp coconut oil
Pinch of salt and pepper
- Peel and cut the butternut squash in small squares.
- In a large pot melt the coconut oil.
Cook the garlic, onion, butternut squash, and red bell pepper.
- Pour the chicken stock and water until it cover all the vegetables.
Bring to boil and then reduce the heat to low.
- Cover the pot and wait 40 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Pour everything in a blender until smooth consistency.
- Return to pot and mix again. Season with salt, pepper and Persil.
- Serve and enjoy ♥
○ Mini chocolate cakes
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 tbsp stevia
1 tsp cinnamon
0% fat Greek yogurt
- Mix all ingredients in a mug with a fork and place in the microwave for 2:15 minutes.
- Turn upside down as soon as it’s ready.
- Cut into 3 pieces.
- Add Greek yogurt, raspberries and cinnamon on top to decorate your mug cake.
Basic nutrition science
Essential concepts such as your body type, calorie intake and macronutrients. And how this knowledge can help you optimize your lifestyle.
Adapt most recipes to vegan, gluten free, low carb and any other personal preference.